Ayurvedic Herbal Calcium Supplements For Bone And Joint Health
The strength of our bones and the health depends on a balanced diet and steady stream of nutrients, particularly vitamin D and calcium. This is the mineral that people need to build and maintain for strong teeth and bones. It is also crucial for other physical conditions like blood circulation and muscle control. In general, this mineral is not made in the body, but it is absorbed from the foods that we consume. For effective absorption of calcium from the foods, the human body needs vitamin D. Herbal calcium supplements for bone and joint health can provide the body with the essential calcium.
What if calcium deficiency occurs in diet?
If there is a reduction in the calcium content in the foods consumed, calcium will be removed from its storage in the body. As years pass by, the bones will become weaker and leads to osteoporosis, wherein the bones turn out to be highly fragile. Reports state that osteoporosis is a condition that is common in women in their postmenopausal.
Although, loss of estrogen is stated to the fundamental reason, poor vitamin D, calcium intake and lack of exercise also contribute towards development of osteoporosis. The thing to remember here is that men are also at the risk of osteoporosis, typically later in the stage of their life as compared to women. This is why both men and women are recommended to take calcium supplements for bone and joint health when they reach old age.
Herbal supplements can be safe: Ayurvedic herbal calcium supplements for men and women can provide excellent remedy and here comes the Calcivon tablets for their rescue. The reason behind this is the effective herbal ingredients present in these tablets. Here are the details about the ingredients:
Mukta Shukti Bhasam: This ingredient, which is otherwise called as Oyster Shell is also known as shankha bhasma. Here are the details about the effectiveness of this ingredient found in ayurvedic herbal calcium supplements:
1. This ingredient is used for prevention and also for treating low blood calcium levels for people, who do not get enough calcium from the foods consumed.
2. It can be effective in providing relief for conditions caused by low calcium levels like weak bones, bone loss, reduced activity of parathyroid gland and certain muscle diseases that are denoted as rickets or osteomalacia, osteoporosis, hypoparathyroidism and latent tetany respectively.
3. It may be used in some patients for making sure that they are getting enough calcium like women in their postmenopausal period, those who are carrying and in nursing moms.
Godanti Hartal Bhasam: This ingredient is added to ayurvedic herbal calcium supplements due to its many benefits and here are the details in this regard:
1. This is a safe and effective natural remedy for controlling blood cholesterol and sugar levels.
2. It can provide immunity to the cells of the body and it can also help in prevention of recurrent infections.
3. It is known to possess anti-inflammatory and healing properties, thereby it can provide relief to muscle cramps caused due to calcium deficiency in the body.
These calcium supplements for bone and joint health have other ingredients like khatika, aspartame base and permitted colors and flavors.