The Future Role of HTML, XHTML, and CSS in Social Networking Sites, Web 2.0, and the Coming Modernization of XHTML 2.0
DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c85513) has announced the addition of "HTML, XHTML, and CSS Bible, 4th Edition" to their offering.
Preparing readers for the key Web authoring standards of HTML, XHTML, and CSS, this book shows the role of each of these topics in Web 2.0 type pages such as blogs and social networks
Engages the reader through its approachable writing, visual examples showing the results of the code being discussed, and an improved organization that reduces the need for extensive cross-referencing
Some of the specific topics covered include validating HTML and XHTML; dynamic content with CSS; the relationship between HTML, XHTML, XML, and XHTML 2.0; creating Web pages for mobile devices with XHTML Basic; and helpful solutions to common Web coding problems
Covers a gamut of HTML topics, such as: documents, elements, entities, values and units, META tags and headers, links, images, tables, frames, forms, multimedia, and internationalization/localization
- What is a Markup Language and Why do I Care?
- HTML Values and Units.
- What Goes into a Web Document?
- The HEAD Elements.
- Text Structuring Essentials.
- Character Formatting Essentials.
- Colors and Images.
- Special Characters.
- Internationalization and Localization
- Dynamic HTML.
- HTML and CSS Editing Tools.
- Publishing Your Web Pages.
- Web 2.0 Applications with Microformats.
- Introduction to XML.
- Creating Mobile Web Pages with XHTML Code.
- Tidying and Validating HTML and XHTML Code.
- HTML Tips and Tricks.
- An Introduction to CSS.
- CSS Selectors.
- CSS Values and Units.
- CSS Cascade and Inheritance.
- Font Properties.
- Text and Tables.
- CSS Lists.
- Box Properties: Padding, Borders, and Margins.
- Colors and Backgrounds.
- Page Layouts with Floating and Positioning.
- Generated Content.
- Dynamic Content with CSS.
- Defining Pages for Printing. Tools
- Page Layouts with CSS and HTML Tables.
- User Interface Styles.
- Testing and Validating CSS.
- CSS Tips and Tricks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c85513