Summer Fun In Aurora Illinois
Summer Fun In Aurora Illinois
1-0. Enjoy the benefit of store shopping in the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall in Aurora. That mall...
If you're looking for some fun activities for the whole family to round out the summer, I have assembled a top ten listing of places to go to have some fun. To get a second interpretation, we recommend you check out: Now Servicing Naperville and Surrounding Chicagoland Cities. As a local Aurora Illinois resident, many of these activities often make up a yearly outing for my loved ones. You can also visit my web site to discover more concerning the Aurora Community, if you're interesting in the Aurora area.
1-0. Enjoy the good thing about store shopping at the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall in Aurora. This mall has it all! Located at 1650 Quality Shops Boulevard. Only quit the I-88 tollway to Farnsworth Avenue North.
9. Cool off from the heat by ingesting an IMAX movie at the Randall 1-5 IMAX movie theater. That Goodrich cinema is situated at 500 N. Randall Street in Batavia.
8. Investigate the annals of Aurora and other surrounding place fire departments, in the Aurora Regional Fire Museum. Learn more on http://www.fox2548.com/story/30154771/now-servicing-naperville-and-surrounding-chicagoland-cities by browsing our wonderful essay. This museum is situated at 53 North Broadway in Aurora. The museum is open o-n Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 1:00-4:00.
7. Have a Metra train journey to downtown Chicago in-the summer. The BNSF Railway Line will take you into the heart of downtown Chicago at Union Station. Go a totally free basket from Union Station to a number of exciting places downtown, including the museum campus or Navy Pier. Go to the Metra website to get your nearest stop
6. Take a break from cooking a hot meal in your kitchen and discover the new fruits and veggies at the Markets this summer. Kane district Farmers Markets are located in Aurora, Batavia, Elgin, Geneva, St. Charles and Sugar Grove. DuPage district Farmers Markets may be situated in the villages of Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Naperville, Downers Grove and Lisle.
5. Go to the Sci-tech Hands-On Museum in Aurora SciTech's goal is to engage people in experiencing and learning science and technology in an enjoyable and interactive way. That exciting museum is located at 18 T. Benton Street in Aurora.
4. Discover little stylish shops in the Fox Valley. Naperville, Geneva and St. Charles are just some of the countless great cities within our region that present the small neighborhood experience with their downtown shopping options. Gifts, attraction and record await the next shopping venture in these local settings.
3. The Naper Settlement provides history and fun in Naperville. Based at 523 S. Webster St. Now Servicing Naperville And Surrounding Chicagoland Cities contains more concerning the inner workings of this activity. in downtown Naperville, the Naper Settlement is a museum village of 19th century houses, stores and public buildings that show an accumulation historical facts and furnishings. Visit their web site or call the Settlement at 630-420-6010
2. Visit the Philips Park Zoo at no cost! This zoo attributes Grey Wolves, Bald Eagles, Cougars, a Fox, an Arctic Fox, a Platinum Red Fox, United States River Otters, Llamas and a lot more. The Philips Park Zoo is situated at 901 Jimmy Moses Drive in Aurora.
1. Water areas! There's no better way to cool off from the summer heat than in a household fun water park. Be taught further on our favorite related encyclopedia by visiting Now Servicing Naperville and Surrounding Chicagoland Cities. Fortuitously, because the Fox Valley Park District sponsors two local areas, you do not have to travel far to locate relief. Dash Country Water Park is situated at 195 S. Barnes Street in Aurora and the Philips Park Marine Center is found at 828 Montgomery Road in Aurora. These parks feature pools, water slides and fun for the entire family..