How to use LED Grow Lights to Grow Plants
Ok, you wish to start an indoor gardening project, that is wonderful! But the truth is, before you embark on the project, there are various things that you will need to perform.
- Buy the perfect LED grow lights; the LED light you buy will impact the growth of the plants. The various lights happen to have been made with features that favor different growth cycles. For example; there are those that favor the flowering plants, while some favor the vegetative growth.
- Still in the buying, that you're advised to purchase perfect company to get from. There are various good businesses out there, together with the Budmaster LED staying around the perfect.
- The LED grow lights are available in different color spectrums making use of; red, blue, orange, white etc. These color spectrums favor different growth cycle. You are hence advised to choose properly.
Using The LED Lights
It is only throughout the correct utilising of the LED lights that your plants will obtain their optimal growth. It can also be important for you to put the light in a wonderful situation. Not enough lighting will lead to stagnation of the plants. The plants tend to grow towards light and so it is essential to place the lights in your strategic position. Here a few factors for how to use LED grow lights.
- The number of hours the plants have to be placed under the light differs. You are informed to set the vegetative plants under the light for 16 to 18 hours. This will supply the plants the much needed light for growth. Once the time has elapsed, you should shut off the LED lights and allow the plants to stay for 6 hours or so.
- Adjust level of the lights; by adjusting you are going to increase or decrease the effect of the light. During the early vegetative levels, the LED light should be placed at least 300 mm above the plants. This will likely permit the enough flow of light. Once the plants reach the vegetative stage, you should enhance the lights above up to 600mm above the plant. This will, however depend on the kind of the plant that you're growing. During the flowering level, maintain the light somewhere between 300mm to 600mm above the plant.
- Give the plants with correct nutrition; it is best to alter the watering as many times as is possible. Over watering and under watering of the plants may possibly affect the growth of the plants. You now, the plants undergo a process known as photosynthesis, which causes water to evaporate. You should of course change the evaporated water, but the level of water should be kept low to avoid water logging.
- Plants that grow below LED grow lights commonly necessitate around 30% of feeding. Providing the necessary nutrients is necessary for the growth of the plants.
- You should also offer supplementary heating for the plants. During growth, the heat is normally decreased. This really is useful as it of course reduces plant stress. However, throughout the cool period, you must make sure that the temperature of the grow room is considerably improved.