Optimizing with Firefox
Perfecting with Firefox
One piece of software any optimizer should love is Firefox. Now some might say 'Why Firefox, it's only a visitor'? Yes, it's a visitor, but one that supports a variety of plug-ins, many of them very useful for search engine optimization. Therefore let's see what those jacks are:
1. In case people wish to be taught further on www.plus.google.com/103354941295701533309/posts, there are heaps of online libraries you could pursue. SEOpen ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/570/ ): this can be among the greatest and most used Firefox seo jacks, and has several tools making it a favorite of mine. So let us see what it can do:
* in Google it could examine for: backlinks, listed pages, associated pages, cache and PageRank.
* in Yahoo and MSN: indexed pages and backlinks.
* for traffic facts, Alexa: introduction, backlinks and related sites.
* keyword occurrence of the most used words o-n the page.
When the site is contained in the index * DMOZ checker: see.
* look for robots.txt. This grand consumers link has varied compelling cautions for the reason for it.
* validator to check your page for errors the validator is used by it from www.w3.org).
There are other activities, but these are the most crucial.
2. Search Engine Optimisation Links ( http://www.webmasterbrain.com/seo-tools/firefox-extensions/seo-links/ ) is another extension I use daily. If the expansion si effective and you hover over a link a tooltip will appear that will show you Yahoo, MSN, and Google link popularity and ranking information for the URL and anchor text pair. When you are simply checking this can be troublesome, but you can simply de-activate it having a right-click!
This may be effortlessly used to check your search-engine rankings for a specific page, and here's how: jot down a list with all the keywords and keyphrases you want to rank for, and then link those words or phrases towards the website pages associated with them!
Now each time you wish to check always your rates trigger the SEO Links extension and float on the links -- you'll see where your pages have been in Google, Yahoo and MSN. This original frankweglarzhvac.blogspot.com/ paper has various original cautions for the inner workings of this viewpoint.
3. Don't waste anymore of your precious screen real estate simply to find out what your PageRank and AlexaRank is! SearchStatus ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/321/ ) can sit anywhere you want (I keep it in the status bar) and you'll receive the precious data at-a glance. But this little device can perform a lot more than that:
* it shows what meta-tags a site has
* checks for backlinks and indexed pages in Google, Yahoo and MSN
* it shows the robots.txt document
* keyword thickness report purpose
* and best-of all: the spotlight 'nofollow' links will show you what links will be accompanied by search-engine spiders -- invaluable when you want to submit your site to a service and do not know if it'll matter from the seo perception.
Therefore just in case you aren't applying Firefox, go get it! It could be your very best friend when it comes to seo!
Florin Costache writes on the daily seo blog for Romanian webmasters, called Optimizare pentru motoarele de cautare (a.k.a. Search engine marketing for individuals who do not speak Romanian)..