The Good About Protein And Nutrition In Biotrust
Even if you have a lot of other priorities for instance, sports, extracurricular activities, etc., still you need to complete a senior project to graduate successfully
If you are like me, a diabetic, you know the need for protein at every meal and snack. That is the hardest part for me, to fit in the protein, and make it enjoyable. I am not really an avid meat eater, so this list really helps me. Or, you you may just feel like change of pace to your meals, and get away from the good old chicken breast and ground beef.
So, rev up your diet and liven up those taste buds because here is a list of 10 other protein sources including meat and non meat choices. You can start mixing up your meals and meal plans for the week.
1. Eggs - Yes, you can eat the whole egg, you do not need to just eat the egg white. That yolk is the most nutritional part of the egg, the egg white is pure protein. As a matter of fact in Germany they use the word "egg white" TO MEAN PROTEIN.
2. Shrimp - These are great for appetizers of course, and delicious in stir fries. Serve them up more often, they really are so easy.
3. Salmon - A delicious fish that is full of protein, and that oh so important omega 3 for fatty acids.
4. Greek Yogurt - I love Greek Yoghurt. Greek yogurt serves you twice the protein, and sometimes even 3 to 4 times that of regular yogurt. To go easy on the sugar (WHICH CAN BE A LOT), use the plain and sweeten yourself, like with fruit or truvia.
5. Ground Turkey - Great for chilli alternative. Not my favorite, but hey, it might work for you.
6. Pork - YES, pork is the other white meat, and it is just as lean as chicken when you get the right cut, and it is so delicious.
7. Chicken Sausage - This is a great alternative if you want the protein without all the fat, and yes, most of us do want that.
8. Beans - Lets see, there are: black beans, and kidney beans, and red beans, and navy beans, and black eyed peas, and then there are lentils and quinoa. And with the internet you will be able to find a meal that your family will love.
9. Bison - Incredibly lean, tons of protein. Great for you meat eaters, not so much for me!
10. Grass-fed Beef - This is a very good and healthy choice of protein. And, grass fed beef has omega 3!! Yes, a land omega 3.
where to find search results