Surrogate Mothers in India
Special Features for Surrogate Mothers
- At KIC, surrogate mothers are psychologically and medically screened by a dedicated doctor before joining into the surrogacy program.
- Each surrogate mother must have at least one successful child birth without any complications
- Manage and organize all medical arrangements through a specially chosen Program Coordinator.
- Support legally regarding the terms of surrogacy agreement and the possible legal significances of surrogacy.
- We provide emotional, psychological and physical support to both intended parents and surrogate mother before, after and during the surrogacy program.
- Provide help to surrogate mother through medications, labor, pregnancy and delivery.
- Monitor the condition of surrogate mother at regular intervals at the clinic.