RAC is Better than AA for Non-member Roadside Breakdown Recovery

The UKs two oldest vehicle breakdown recovery organisations are the Automobile Association (AA) and the Royal Automobile Club (RAC). Both organisations can help when a non-member suffers a vehicle breakdown and needs assistance. But which one is cheaper and easier to deal with in this situation the AA or the RAC?

Emergency Roadside Breakdown Recovery Options

The information for this article was gathered when my daughters car failed one Saturday evening about a mile from home. The vehicle was pushed to a safe and legal parking spot and left there overnight. My daughter did not belong to any breakdown recovery organisation and my membership had lapsed.