Girl, 2, Chokes to Death at Dental Clinic
Police are investigating after a two-year-old girl choked to death on dental cotton as she was treated by a dentist, The teeth whitening at the dentist Japan Times reported Tuesday.
The girl facial plastic surgery was dentist extraction taken to the clinic in Niiza, Saitama Prefecture by her parents Sunday, after suffering a broken front tooth in a fall at home.
She was treated by a 37-year-old dentist who told police she had used the dental cotton to stem the blood flow from the girl's gum.
The girl began choking and was rushed to hospital but died early Monday.
Niiza police will conduct an autopsy as part of a bid to discover if professional negligence was dental odontology to blame.
Click here to read more from NewsCore.