At the actual weekly Cabinet meeting :
1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu produced the actual next remarks:
"We are generally within the midst of your wave associated with terrorism originating from systematic and mendacious incitement relating to the particular Temple Mount incitement by Hamas, your Palestinian Authority and the Islamic Movement inside Israel. This kind of weekend I ordered your mobilization involving 16 Border Police companies in order to restore security and also order. This is actually easier to mobilize massive forces to manage achievable developments, rather than achieve this following your fact, and in which we will contact a lot more forces as necessary.
Today I will maintain an additional meeting to always be able to advance government action contrary in order to the Islamic Movement inside Israel. I is not really going to tolerate internal incitement. We use just about all implies from our disposal against the instigators via any direction. Throughout this regard, note what associated with incitement as well as violence over your weekend uttered by simply Israeli MK Hanin Zoabi within Hamas's official journal (al-Risala). Here is the thing that the lady said: 'Hundreds involving thousands of worshipers moves as much as Al- Aqsa to always be able in order to facedown an Israeli plot for your blood involving East Jerusalem residents. today you could find actions just simply by individuals along with what's necessary can be well-known support. When merely individual attacks continue without well-known support, they are heading to sputter out within a couple of days. Consequently the outpouring involving a significant quantity of our folks will make these events the real intifada.' This particular wild as well as deceitful incitement can end up being a obvious call to violence. This can be severe as well as I is not really heading to ignore it. This particular morning I contacted the particular Attorney General for you to instantly open up a new criminal investigation against MK Zoabi.
At my instruction, the government today will approve legislation regarding minimum prison sentences for those who throw rocks and also firebombs and also fines pertaining to minors in supplement to be able to their parents.
I would like to be able to wish a speedy recovery towards the civilians, policemen along with soldiers have been wounded throughout latest days. Also, I wish to commend the protection forces, police, border police, the particular IDF and also the ISA regarding http://unitedwithisrael.org/ their devoted and tireless actions for that safety associated with Israel, along with I particularly want to commend your citizens involving Israel for their own impressive display regarding vigilance, determination and also composure."
2. Inside accordance together with inter alia the actual recommendation regarding Public security Minister Gilad Erdan, the actual Cabinet decided to appoint Ronen Alsheich, currently serving as Deputy Director of the ISA, as Inspector General in the Israel Police, effective 11 November 2015 (and until 11 November 2018), set up involving Acting Insp.-Gen. Ben-Tzion Israeli Sau who is concluding his responsibilities as Acting Inspector General. Click here pertaining to further details.
3. Pursuant to end up being able to Article 4a in the 1961 Kadis Law, your Cabinet selected Minister David Azoulay as one more government representative about the Committee for your Choice involving Kadis.
4. the Cabinet approved draft amendments for the 2015 Public Broadcasting Law. .
5. The Particular Cabinet unanimously approved Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's proposal to always be able to impose minimum prison sentences on those who throw rocks, firebombs as well as fireworks, and additionally to impose fines about minors and their parents.
6. Your Cabinet discussed the arrangement between your State of Israel and the Jewish National Fund. .
7. Protection Minister Moshe Yaalon, Public Safety Minister Gilad Erdan, a new senior ISA representative, Israel Police Acting insp.-Gen. Ben-Tzion Sau as well as Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat briefed ministers about latest terrorist events inside Jerusalem as well as across the country.