Important Search Engine Submission: Ways To Get Listed In Google, Google And Bing
1. Publish Directly: Submit your site via Googles free publishing kind. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Be taught more on this affiliated web resource - Click here: web natrapedia. Submit your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it might take a while before you're listed and a submission...
People often ask getting their weblog outlined in the major search-engines.
1. Submit Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free submitting form. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Distribute your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Keep in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take sometime before you're listed and a distribution does not ensure list.
4. Obtain a Qualified Backlink: Get connected from the website that search engines get frequently and add your url to community signatures. Google states, Google's programs leap from page to page on the internet via hyperlinks, so the more websites that link to your pages, the more likely it is that we'll find them quickly.
5. Identify further on this related article directory by going to www.natrapedia.com/. If your website isnt already outlined in Googles Blog search engine, you can distribute it manually. Increase your blog to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
I-t usually takes a fresh internet site of a month before its fully indexed by Google. Google Website Search spiders sites by their site feeds, therefore make certain that you publish a site feed.
Keep in mind that, while Google characterizes the web, it isnt the only internet search engine on the web.
Yahoo Search is one of the major search engines and directories online as well, so that you are going to want to submit your site to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It may get eight to ten months before you are listed in Yahoo.
Aol Site Explorer enables you to discover all the website pages found by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Publish your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Distribute Your Feed for the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Index. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Send your Media RSS to Yahoo! Search -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?
You are able to submit your website to Msn at http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD
SubmitExpress.com can distribute your website free to the top-20 + Se's.
In case you dont have a Technorati account, subscribe to one at http://Technorati.com and claim your blog at Technorati. Technorati is a well known web log search-engine.
Bloggertalk.net provides a set of blog directories where you are able to also send your blog to boost your exposure on the web. http://www.bloggertalk.net/blog_resources-cat-369.html
When posting to directories, make sure to take some time to read the submission guidelines given by each blog service.
Getting listed in-the major search-engines alone doesnt promise traffic. Your website information guarantees that. Update often, offer interesting information and the visitors will come, as will the index bots..