A Guide to ACEAS Distance Learning Courses
Are you wondering if Distance Learning is a good option when compared to attending regular courses? Want to get certified from an international university and don't know how. Here is my well researched work to help you out, especially for candidates who want to pursue their studies at Aceas.
Distance Learning gives an opportunity to continue studying without attending the classroom sessions in person. This has enabled students from around the globe to pursue the programs as per their choices.
Moreover, it is ideal for working professionals, who wish to earn additional degrees. The distance learning programs are also offered various universities worldwide and the Aceas University is one of them. These institutes have different kinds of programs for students around the world.
- You just need a laptop or a computer with an internet connection
- Students have to block time every week in order to watch the video lecture meant for the course they have opted for.
- You can watch lectures at any time convenient for you.
- Degree Programs
- The degree courses offered by Aceas University cannot be earned solely through distance learning.
- It offers plenty of programs that allocate online credits, which are counted towards completion of a degree.
- A student, who desires to earn a degree in liberal arts, has to spend two semesters on the campus. The rest of the course can be taken up online.
- A student, who wants to pursue Biotechnology, can obtain the degree via a combination of 4 campus-only courses and online study.
The distance learning courses cover an array of subjects. Students can take up English, Computer Science, Biological Sciences, Archaeology, Anthropology, or Environmental Sciences.
- The fee ranges from $900 - $1,975 for a course, as of Spring-2010.
- The full amount has to be paid on registration.
- Although financial aid is available, it is mostly reserved for those in a Degree course.
- High School Students, who have been accepted for the Secondary School-Program, can register for Distance Education courses (one or two courses)
- It is necessary to have the essential computer software and hardware. This includes the course-specific software required for completing the assignments.
- You must be able to access internet from both office and home.
- Check Course Availability: It is important to register early for courses that have restricted enrollment.
- Review Prerequisites: A few courses need proof of proficiency in English and placement tests. Therefore, you need to check for the prerequisites and make sure that you are sufficiently prepared for the courses.
- Choose the Credit Status: If you wish to earn grades and academic credit, you have to choose graduate or undergraduate credit.
- Right to Decline Registration: The Aceas Extension-School might reject the registration if found responsible for violating discipline at another institution or convicted of felony, misdemeanor or other such crimes.
How does Distance Education Work?
The classes in Distance education are conducted in Live Web-Conference format or online video, which differ in technical requirements and presentation. Both these options are available throughout the semester and include exams and scheduled assignments.
Call Us: +91-93279 24927
For More Information Visit: