Neodymium Magnet Manufacturer In India
To prevent them from corrosion and chipping they are usually coated with a protective shield.The two most popular rare earth elements are samarium-cobalt and neodymium. In this article, I would mainly like to tell you about the essential features of these rare earth elements.
It is also known as Neo, NdFeB and NIB. It comes under the category of permanent elements and was discovered in 1980s. It is the strongest magnet known to man is made of the alloy of iron, boron and neodymium. All these elements together form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline arrangement. This rare element has the highest magnetic field strength and has a great number of applications.Use of Neodymium Magnet
The various uses of this strong element are stated below:
1. They are used for manufacturing synchronous, stepper and spindle motors.
2. They are also used to manufacture the head actuators for the HDDs used in computers.
3. Used for making couplings and bearings.
4. Are also used for resonance imagingSamarium-cobalt magnets
This is also known as the SmCo5 was discovered in 1970s. It is a permanent magnet that is made of the alloy of cobalt and Samarium. They are costly, comparatively less strong than the Neodymium and have weak magnetic field. One advantage of this element is that it has a higher Curie temperature that is why it gets high temperature ratings. They are oxidation resistant but are highly vulnerable to chipping and cracking as they are very brittle. Eye protection is very essential while you are handling the Samarium-cobalt.
Uses of the Samarium-cobalt magnets
Some of the great uses of this permanent element are stated below:
1. They are used for manufacturing high speed motors and Turbo-machinery.
2. Used in equipments that requires functioning at cryogenic temperatures.
3. Traveling-wave tubes are designed with the help of this essential element
4. Are used for manufacturing certain musical instruments.Well these are some essential things that you must surely know about the neodymium and samarium-cobalt magnets.
You may have been wondering how someone would mine with magnets. Well, to do this, you can use a variety of different magnetic devices to search any place you want to for something that you may consider treasure. As long as it is attracted to a magnet, you can find it.To further explain, when a person chooses to search for treasure with a magnetic tool, there can be unlimited findings. You could find something such as an old, rare coin, money, or even jewelry. You may also come across other things such as nails, screws, or sharp metal objects that would best be removed to prevent harm.When deciding where to find these metal materials, you should consider looking in your own back yard. Some of the greatest treasures and most valuable findings are found in peoples own back yards. You may also want to search parks for goodies. Lots of things are left behind or lost at parks. Beaches are a great place to look too. During floods, storms, or hurricanes, lots of debris gets washed up on shore that is filled with all sorts of trinkets to search through. Make sure to be prepared when mining and to search in the daylight. neodymium magnet manufacturer