Learn to Reuse Your Last Year Dance Dresses
There is no much time for you to choose your perfect school dance prom dress or your parents just tell that you are in a tight budget, It is not so sad, you can reuse your last year dance dress creatively!
There are a number of simple, cheap and easy ways to dress up your last year dance dress making it look new, no one will even know that you’re in last year’s number:
- Choose different styles hair style and make up different feeling, like cute and vintage;
- The same use a headpiece, jewelry, a statement necklace or bracelets or the tried-and-true method of adding a glam belt to customize the dress to get different feeling;
- Buy gorgeous party shoes to get eyesight out of the dress;
- Change the dress style from plain to sparkle by sew or glue gorgeous appliqué, beadings, and sequin onto your dress; you will look like an entirely different frock;
- You can shorten it, add sleeves or straps, change neckline, or create a cutout too;
- Dying the dress into different color or ombre color, it is more expensive but cheaper than shopping a new party dress;
- If you don’t have any ideas of how to customize it, then look at photos of your dream dress for inspiration, get creative.