Partywear Kurtis - 5 Types of bottoms to pair with it
All age women love to wear partywear kurtis and why wouldn’t they? It’s the style and quality of this dress that you can find this dress in every woman’s closet. From college going girls to ladies working in offices, everyone seems to prefer this style of dress. But when it comes to partywear kurtis, you cannot wear it at office or college. Those days are gone when ladies were used to pair partywear kurtis only with salwars and Churidar only. You can pair it with the right bottom, jewelry and other accessories to get the gorgeous look. Below mentioned are 5 types of bottoms that you can pair with partywear kurtis and maintain your charm.
- Comfortable Leggings: When it comes to style and comfort, nothing can beat leggings. If you’re going for a casual parties or a normal get together among your colleagues then try wearing partywear kurtis in light color and match it with pair of leggings.
- Go for Exclusive Churidar: You can opt for beautiful churidar as well; it will embrace your personality. If you’re worried about your plus size and want to wear partywear kurtis then be sure to pick churidar. Remember to pair it with long kurtis or you can also pick anarkali style but avoid going for short knee length kurtis.
- Look Different with Patiala Pants: Looking for something different and more traditional then go for patiala salwar. This pair of bottom is suitable for different occasion and you can match your partywear kurtis with a beautiful patiala salwar. Go for cotton partywear kurti in summer season for extra comfort.
- Western Look with Jeans: If you want something more western then pair your designer kurti with jeans. Opt for skinny jeans that look really well on short, knee and hip length kurti. You can also go for short, 3/4th or sleeveless kurtis on jeans depending on the size of your arm. If you’re going to attend an office party and still want the professional look then go for solid cotton kurti with jeans.
- Cigarette Pants for Retro Looks: Why not go with something different this time? Yeah, well try cigarette pants with partywear bollywood kurtis to get the retro look. These bottoms are lightweight and stylish and you can wear it at several occasions and parties. But at the end it totally yours preference to choose what suits you the best.