Improving with Firefox abc
One software program any optimizer must love is Firefox. Now some may say 'Why Firefox, it's merely a visitor'? Yes, it's a visitor, but the one that supports a big variety of extensions, many of them very useful for search engine marketing. So let's see what these plugins are:
1. Research Https://Plus.Google.Com/113136871597286487087 is a lofty online library for further concerning the reason for it. SEOpen ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/570/ ): this is one of the greatest and most used Firefox seo plug-ins, and has several methods which make it a favorite of mine. So let's see what it may do:
* in Google it could check for: backlinks, listed pages, relevant pages, cache and PageRank. Discover additional resources on jump button by visiting our disturbing paper. If people require to get new info about pinterest.com/jrrodbell/ reviews, there are many libraries people should consider pursuing.
* in Yahoo and MSN: indexed pages and backlinks.
* for Alexa: summary, traffic details, backlinks and related web sites.
* key-word thickness of the very most used words o-n the site.
* DMOZ checker: see if the site is included in the index.
* look for robots.txt.
* validator to test your site for problems the validator is used by it from www.w3.org).
There are other activities, but these are the most crucial.
2. SEO Links ( http://www.webmasterbrain.com/seo-tools/firefox-extensions/seo-links/ ) is still another expansion I use everyday. Once the expansion si effective and you hover over a link a tooltip will appear that will present you Yahoo, MSN, and Google link popularity and position data for the URL and anchor text pair. When you're simply checking this can be frustrating, but you can simply de-activate it with a right-click!
This could be very easily used to check your search-engine rankings for a certain page, and here is how: write up an inventory with all the keywords and keyphrases you want to rank for, and then link those words or phrases to-the webpages associated with them!
Now everytime you need to always check your ranks activate the Search Engine Optimisation Links expansion and float within the links -- you will see where your pages are in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
3. Visiting check out https://twitter.com/jordanrodbell/ maybe provides lessons you should tell your father. Do not waste anymore of one's valuable screen property merely to discover what your PageRank and AlexaRank is! SearchStatus ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/321/ ) may sit anyplace you want (I keep it in the status bar) and you'll get the precious info at-a glance. But this little instrument may do a lot more than that:
* it shows what metatags a site has
* assessments for backlinks and indexed pages in Google, Yahoo and MSN
* it shows the record
* key-word density record func-tion
* and best of all: the spotlight 'nofollow' links will show you what links will be followed closely by search-engine spiders -- invaluable when you want to submit your website to a service and do not know if it'll matter from the seo perception.
Therefore just in case you are not using Firefox, go have it! It could be your best friend when it comes to search engine optimization!
Florin Costache writes on the daily search engine optimisation blog for Romanian webmasters, named Optimizare pentru motoarele d-e cautare (a.k.a. search engine optimization for many who don't speak Romanian)..