10 Home Tips To Remove Sun Tan
Sun tan is the process of darkening the skin color. It is mainly the tanning of the skin by exposing it to sun. It is mainly due to the exposure to the UV rays from the sun. A moderate exposure to sun contributes to the production of vitamin D in humans. But the excessive leads to the tanning of the skin. The tanning provides the protection to inner layers of the skin. A melanin chemical is responsible for all these process. It basically protects the skin damaging from the UV rays. Solar radiation causes the DNA damage, to which body naturally combats by producing excess of melanin. Everyone faces this problem at some stage of their life. There are many home tips to remove sun tan, some of which are:
1. Yogurt: Take chilled yogurt in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Mix it properly. Apply this paste daily for 20 minutes on your hands, face and neck before bathing.
2. Cucumber: Take a cucumber and cut it into two halves. Now grate the half cucumber and keep it in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoon of milk or milk powder and few drops of lemon juice. Mix it well. Apply and let it to dry. Wash with normal water. Apply this weekly to get the best results.
3. Tomato: Cut a tomato into two halves. Rub the inner side of the tomato on the skin form where it tans, so that the juice and seeds come in contact with the skin. This is one most easy home tips to remove sun tan.
4. Almonds: These are also very good at removing tan from the body parts. Take 5 to 10 fresh almonds and grind them. Mix this paste with 5 drops of sandalwood oil. Apply this paste on the affected area. Regular use will provide positive results.
5. Papaya: Take the pulp of papaya. Rub it on the tanned area. This massage helps in curing the tanned skin.
6. Turmeric: It is a natural skin care, capable of curing almost all common skin problems because of its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Take turmeric and mix it with lemon juice. Now add 1 tablespoon of raw milk to it. Apply this on the affected areas and let it stay there till it gets dried up. Wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes.
7. Potato: Cut a raw potato into half and rub its exposed moist flesh on the affected areas. Let it dry and rinse off. Do this daily to see positive results. It is indeed one of the highly recommended home tips to remove sun tan.
8. Aloe Vera: It is a great natural scrubber. It helps to fades tan and relieves sunburn. One can use the gel from a broken leaf directly on their skin. Apply this liberally and use regularly. This remedy is the easiest of all and is among the best home tips to remove tan.
9. Lemon: Take lemon juice and apply it directly on your hands. Let it stay for 15 minutes. Now wash it off with cold water. Lemon juice contains citric acid which effectively lightens the skin and fades away tan. Always use a moisturizer after this remedy to avoid the dryness of the skin.
10. Gram Flour: It is very useful in treating sun tan as it helps to remove dead skin cells. Mix the gram flour in water and rub it all over the affected skin area. Wait for 20 minutes before washing if off with water. Do this twice a week for a few months. Rose water can be added to get better outcomes as highly remarkable home tips to remove tan.