Home Facial For Getting Rid From Skin Pigmentation
The skin color depends upon the pigments called melanin produced by the melanocytes cell. Skin color is affected by the more than 150 genes directly or indirectly. Now if the melanin production goes improper that is if too high or too low, can lead to skin pigmentation. This makes the skin appear too dark or light than normal. Too much melanin causes hyper-pigmentation and low melanin causes hypopigmentation. The root cause for this can be stress, depression, and contact with chemicals, heat, hormonal imbalances, and biological factors. The various home products can help in getting rid from skin pigmentation. The various skin pigmentation home facial methods are:
1. Potatoes: These serve to be the best way to remove blemishes and spots from the face. You can rub the potato peel over the affected area gently for about 10 to 25 minutes to get rid from pigmentation disorders.
2. Lime and honey: Lemon possesses the bleaching effect. Honey on other hand act as the moisturizer. These together will provide the best solution in getting rid from skin pigmentation. Squeeze lime juice and add honey to it. Apply honey to the pigmented areas. Avoid the pack if one has sensitive skin.
3. Red onion: It is one of the most effective ways of treating pigmentation at home. Rub the face with onion slice. One can apply onion juice too. Keep it for about 10 minutes. Wash off your face.
4. Aloe vera and vitamin E: Aloe vera provides soothing and healing properties to deal with the pigmentation. It clears the old skin, dark patches, spots, and thus rejuvenates the skin. One can apply the gel from aloe vera and keep it for 15 minutes. Vitamin E capsules can be added for more efficiency to get glowing skin.
5. Oatmeal and yogurt: Oatmeal possesses the natural scrub effects and yogurt on other hand works as natural bleach. Taken together this work as the best home facial for getting rid from skin pigmentation. Oatmeal needs to be soaked overnight to make a powdery mixture. Then yogurt can be added to form a soothing mixture to apply on affected areas.
6. Sweet almond oil: Regular massage with almonds oil will improve blood circulation. Improved blood flow in turn will give rejuvenating skin.
7. Mint leaves: These have refreshing property, astringent and purifying property. These help a lot in making home facial for getting rid from skin pigmentation. One can make a mask of fresh mint leaves and apply them on to face for 10 to 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores, reduce tanning and sun burns.
8. Guava and Banana: The exfoliating properties of the banana and the lycopene found in guava together lead to skin lightening. Mash banana and guava to form a paste and apply it on the skin. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash the face afterwards.
These home products will definitely be the best way in treating various skin disorders. This will greatly enhance the glowing factor and thus will impart freshness to the skin pores.