Main Search-engine Submission: Getting Outlined In Google, Bing And MSN
1. Send Directly: Submit your site via Googles free publishing form. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Submit your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take sometime before you are shown and a submission...
Bloggers frequently ask getting their weblog listed in-the major search engines.
1. Send Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free distributing type. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Get supplementary information on this related portfolio - Navigate to this web site: http://www.heavenote.com/faq. Distribute your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take time before you are listed and a submission doesn't guarantee list. Identify supplementary resources on www.heavenote.com/blog by going to our original use with.
4. Get a Qualified Backlink: Get connected from a web site that search engines crawl frequently and add your link to forum signatures. Google states, Google's spiders leap from page to page on the internet via hyperlinks, therefore the more internet sites that link to your pages, the more likely it's that we'll find them easily.
5. Analyze Heavenote.Com/Premium includes more about where to do this thing. If your website isnt already shown in Googles Blog search engine, you are able to submit it manually. To compare additional information, please consider having a glance at: www.heavenote.com/faq. Add your website to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
It usually takes a brand new web site of a month before its fully indexed by Google. Google Website Search spiders sites by their site feeds, therefore make sure that you publish a site supply.
Take into account that, while Google dominates the web, it isnt the only search engine on the web.
Bing Search is one of the main search engines and directories online as well, which means you are going to want to send your site to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It could take eight to ten months before-you are listed in Yahoo.
Aol Site Explorer enables you to examine all the web-pages indexed by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Send your website to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Submit Your Feed to the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Index. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Send your Press FEED to Yahoo! Search -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?
You are able to send your blog to Msn at http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD
SubmitExpress.com may send your blog absolve to the top 20 + Search-engines.
Subscribe to one at http://Technorati.com, In case you dont already have a Technorati consideration and state your site at Technorati. Technorati is a well known weblog search-engine.
Bloggertalk.net provides a listing of blog sites where you are able to also submit your blog to improve your coverage o-nline. http://www.bloggertalk.net/blog_resources-cat-369.html
When submitting to sites, make sure you take some time to see the submission guidelines given by each blog directory.
Getting listed in the major search engines alone doesnt promise traffic. Your site information ensures that. Upgrade regularly, offer interesting information and the visitors will come, as will the spider robots..