Finest Night Clubs in Beirut, Lebanon
If you are looking for the new hot spot or the coolest place to see the best location to hang out in Beirut Lebanon then this is the top 5 list for you! These are the the most latest rankings, Enjoy!:
1. SkyBar Beirut: it was an instant hit and swiftly became the favored hot spot of both Lebanese and foreign jet retrievers. This new outdoor restaurant club concept was the to begin its kind. Situated in Biel in The downtown area Beirut. This Clubs only opens in the Summer time (things to do in beirut)
2. White-colored Beirut: White's rooftop restaurant lounge opens exclusively from May to October, during which it hosts a who's who lineup of world-famous acts and international DJs who come to rock the decks.
3. Buddha Bar: A great mix of music keeps the heads bobbing through the night, all the time.
4. BO18: One of the most spectacular aspect of the club is revealed when the heavy beats kick in and the ceiling totally brings to the night atmosphere. Then a giant distorted reflection on the bar rises and stops at a 50-degree angle to reflect the city
5. The Cellar: Night Club situated in Clemenceau area in Beirut. Provides live music shows and events. Music: Techno - House Location Next to SMART - Saifi Freeway
These places can show Paris and London venues a thing or two about clubbing. Despite the war in the south, the Beirut nightlife is already back with a vindicte. Service is good and the atmosphere is inspiring. The clientele is a mixture of tourist and locals. Just one of the better places you could visit.