How to Prepare for 2017 IBPS PO Interview
IBPS PO exam is conducted by the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection to select eligible candidate for the Probationary Officers in public sector. IBPS is a prestigious institute that has complete control over the recruitment, placement and promotion of candidates at public sector banks. It is mandatory for candidates to take the examinations conducted by IBPS to secure a great future in public sector banks. The exam includes a common written exam followed by an Interview.
IBPS PO Interview based on:-Personal Question, Economy related question and Banking knowledge related question.
They are asking Question like, Are you working already? If yes why do you want Bank Job? so many unnecessary confusing question.
They are just anticipating most effective one things from this segment, this is your dedication towards this process, are surely into it.
They without a doubt don't need to waste it by means of hiring a wrong character. Then they will ask few other non-public questions.
Economy related questions.
- You should know about the Indian Economy.
- What is the GDP Rank, GDP Growth, GDP Sector
Banking Knowledge related Question
Indian banking History:
- Structure of Indian Banking
- Types of Bank
- Categorization of Bank
Indian Financial System:
- Overview of Financial Market
- Financial Intermediaries involves like Investment bankers, Underwriters, Stock exchanges etc.
- Important Committees and its Recommendations.
Monetary & Credit Policies:
- Who decides, basis of change and its relation with Inflation and other related issues
- All government Scheme
- Introduced All schemes discuss in budget
Capital Market & Money Market:
- Certificate of Deposit
- Talk about Stock exchange India and World.
- Preference shares, equality shares etc.
Keep Practsing – Many time in life you listened a famous quote “Practice make man perfect “. So keep practsing at home. You can also get coaching for Bank PO interview in any famous institute.
Here we are discussed the main topics based on Interview. If you throughout these topics then you defiantly crack the IBPS PO exam with good marks.