PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE FROM SEXUAL SIN
PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE AND RENUNCIATION FROM
I have had several people who have visited this blog requesting me to assist them
on how to get delivered from sins related to sex. Time and space may not be
enough to write about this topic. However, I would like to point out that it is
possible to be delivered, for with God all things are possible, and as Paul told the
Philippian church, you can also do all things through Christ who strengthens you. It
is not possible to do this by your power (Phil 4:13).
In brief, getting delivered from sexual related sins (including fornication,
masturbation, pornography, perversion, fantasy, adultery, lesbianism, sodomy and
many others) begins with acceptance that you are engaged in sin. Secondly, you
have to know that the sin you commit hurts God and drives you away from him.
Thirdly, you must be willing to leave it. You should also know that you cannot do it
by your power, but God’s. Next, you need to seek God about it. You should
renounce and repent of getting engaged in this kind of sin. Sexual sin leads you to
soul ties, so you must break free from any soul tie in your life. You should set time
to pray (and fast) and aggressively destroy the devil’s foothold in your life. Every
time such related thoughts come to your mind, you must command them to leave
you and bring every thought to subjection of Jesus Christ. The prayer bullets below
are designed for you. Don’t shoot just once, use them severally until you take
control over every area of your life that the devil has taken. The longer the habit
has taken root in your life, the longer you need to wage war against such a sexual
sin. You are more than a conqueror, and an overcomer in Christ.
• Father I come to you in Jesus name.
• I repent of having been involved in (lust, adultery, pornography, lesbianism,
fantasy etc) (1 Cor 6:9)
• I renounce all sexual sins that I have been involved in the past like masturbation,
fornication, lust, pornography, sodomy, lesbianism, fantasy, adultery, perversion
and all manners of sexual sins in Jesus name.
• I break every ungodly soul tie in my life connected to [name the sin(s)] arising
from former sexual lovers in Jesus name (1 Cor 6:16)
• I break every curse in my life emanating from adultery, fornication, lust,
perversion, incest, rape harlotry, molestation, illegitimacy and polygamy in Jesus
• I command all spirits of lust, fantasy and perversion to come out of my life in
Jesus name. I command them to come out of my genitals, eyes, stomach, mind,
mouth, hands and blood in Jesus name. (This is very important. Repeat it severally)
• I release the fire of the living God to burn all unclean lust from my life in Jesus
• Every spirit of loneliness in my life driving me to ungodly sexual relationships, I
command you out of my life now in Jesus name.
• Every witchcraft with lust in my life, and every hereditary lust in my life, drive you
out of my life now in Jesus name.
• I bind every spirit of lust and fantasy in my life in Jesus name, and I bring every
thought that exalts itself against the knowledge of God down to nothingness in
• O Lord, wash my heart, my eyes, and every part that has been impure in my life.
Cleanse me and I will be clean. Release the spirit of holiness and sexual purity in
my life in Jesus name.
• I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God (Rom 12:1)
• I declare that my members are of Christ and I refuse to have them being of harlot
in the name of Jesus (1 Cor 6:15)
• I loose myself from every marriage breaking spirit, and every spirit spouse
including incubus and succubus in the mighty name of Jesus
• I declare that I am crucified with Christ and I mortify the members of my flesh in
Jesus name. I declare that sin will not reign in me neither will lust be my portion in
Jesus name (Rom 6:6)
• I loose myself from the spirit of the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes
and the pride of life. I overcome the world and any sin through the power of the
Holy Spirit in Jesus name (1 John 2:16)
• By the power of the Holy Spirit I flee from every sexual sin in Jesus name