How to Buy a Property from Fiji Real Estate?
Fiji is the first choice for foreigners looking to own properties abroad. Situated in the Southern part of Pacific Ocean, Fiji has become an ideal place for investment in properties and settle there. The peaceful country is a perfect escape for someone who doesn’t like city’s noises and pollution. Formed on an archipelago of 333 islands, Fiji has beautiful beaches, turquoise water, and hill station that are essential to your dream destination. Further, it is a haven for tourists where they love to get married, spend a holiday, and relax in the beautiful island. The friendly locals make your trip enjoyable and convenience greeting at every point they meet.
Process to Buy a Property in Fiji
The rate of the property is one of the lowest in the world. However, it is necessary for foreigners to know about the rules and regulation before buying properties. Here are the top guidelines that you need to remember while buying properties in Fiji:
- Hire a Fiji real estate agency to offer guidance and help in the buying process. It is important to avoid legal issues after buying properties.
- Ownership of properties from city areas is prohibited for foreigners. But you can buy from hill station, hill station, and islands.
- Look for freehold land plots to buy in Fiji
- Permission from the Ministry of Fiji while buying more than acre of land
- Need a permanent residency visa and temporary work permit to be eligible to purchase properties in Fiji
- It takes a longer time (6-9 months) in buying process to get the title deed registration from the Fijian government
Reasons to Buy Resort Homes in Fiji
Foreigners get several options of buying properties in Fiji. It is necessary to find an ideal property based on the budget and requirement in the country. There are villas, resorts, beachfront homes, and islands are up for sale in Fiji. Buy Fiji resort homes to get a modern lifestyle and luxury living. It has become an ideal way of leading a beautiful life. Contact our real estate experts to get guidance in buying your desired properties at affordable prices.