Ayurvedic High Blood Pressure Remedies To Control Hypertension Levels
The pressure with which blood flows in the vessels is called blood pressure. Normal blood pressure comes in the range of 120 over 80 and blood pressure readings above this indicate high BP. If one is suffering from high BP from long time, there are chances of condition called hypertension which is a very dangerous condition. Pressure increases in blood vessels due to blockage in arteries.
Home remedies and ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies can lower down BP naturally. Some of the home remedies are:
1. Cut the salt – Reduce salt consumption in your diet. This keeps blood pressure under control as long as one keeps control over salt consumption.
2. Sip some hibiscus – Hibiscus possesses diuretic properties and therefore it draws sodium from blood stream and thus lowers down pressure in blood flow.
3. Drink coconut water – It contains potassium and magnesium which regulate functions of heart muscles effectively.
4. Exercise - Heart muscles become strong with exercise. It then becomes easier to pump blood which keeps heart in better condition with very less efforts.
5. Garlic – It is rich in beneficial constituents that address a wide range of ailments, one of which is hypertension.
6. Ginger and cardamom tea – Both are warming spices that improve blood circulation and heart health naturally.
There are some factors that can raise risk of developing high blood pressure:
1. Age – The risk of developing high blood pressure increases as you get older.
2. A family history of high blood pressure.
3. Regularly drinking large amount of alcohol.
4. Being of African or Caribbean origin can increase risk of high BP.
5. Taking high amount of salt in foods.
6. Lack of exercises.
7. Being overweight or obese.
9. Long-term sleep deprivation.
High blood pressure symptoms typically include:
1. Headache - Usually, this will last for several days.
2. Nausea - A sensation of uneasiness and discomfort in the stomach with an urge to vomit.
3. Vomiting - Less common than just nausea.
4. Dizziness - Lightheadedness, unsteadiness and vertigo.
5. Blurred or double vision (diplopia).
6. Epistaxis and nosebleeds are common.
7. Palpitations - Disagreeable sensations of irregular and/or forceful beating of the heart.
8. Dyspnea – Breathlessness and shortness of breath.
One can use Stresx capsules which are one of the best ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies. These supplements are completely herbal and therefore free from side effects. Stresx capsules help to control hypertension levels and keep BP under healthy range.
One using Stresx capsules can get the following benefits:
1. Prevent blockage from arteries to allow free flow of blood in vessels.
2. Strengthen muscles in heart to keep it healthy.
3. These ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies also promote regular heartbeat and keep heart rate stable.
4. Clear plaque deposition from arteries and veins to reduce blood pressure.
5. Reduce sodium level in blood to reduce BP.
6. Prevent hardening and narrowing of blood vessels.
7. Help to control hypertension levels in a natural manner.
Strex capsules contain Ganjwan, Jadwar, Jyotishmati, Arjun, Safed Musli, Vacha, Ajwain Khurasani, Shankhpushpi, Shudh Shilajit, Elayachi Choti, Moti Bhasma, Brahmi, Aam, Kesar, Ashwagandha, Chotachand and Gul Chandn. Regular use of these ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies gives positive results for prolonged period of time. It is suggested to take Stresx capsules for at least 3 to 4 months consistently.