Eliminate Infections Without Antibiotics
The usage of antibiotics has saved 1000s of lives, however, the use of which has become so widespread thus, making them overused and misused by millions of people. Your immune system produces natural antibodies that recognize and destroy overseas bacteria. However, with the over-use of antibiotics, the immune system could become poor and resistant to medication creating the "super strains" of bacteria now exhibiting up all around us.
The most common misuse of medication is when they are approved for the common cold or flu, nonetheless they are only effective against bacterias. The cold and Rubisco large subunit antibody bugs are viral diseases and there is no way antibiotics will acceleration up the process of recovery or stop the infection. Whenever your immune system system overcomes infection, you become more robust by producing natural antibodies making you better equipped to take care of future assaults on your health.
If you are given antibiotics at the first sign of illness, your immune system becomes suppressed and fewer natural antibodies are produced. That is why minor infections occur repeatedly, requiring several treatments. Once bacteria are repeatedly subjected to antibiotics, they commence to mutate and become immune system to the drug's impact. Thousands of hospital patients die each year from infections caused by these drug-resistant bacteria.
Antibiotics ruin the good bacteria that stay in your digestive tract which help form vitamins, digestive enzymes, deactivate cancer-causing compounds, control cholesterol and hormone levels and protect against the overgrowth of bad bacterias and fungi. This is why it is important to replenish great bacterias by eating cultured foods like yogurt and sauerkraut or by taking a probiotic supplement if you take an antibiotic.
The side associated with not replenishing the good bacterias include:
- depression and fatigue
- parasite problems
- food allergies
- recurrent yeast or urinary infections
- constipation or diarrhea
- PMS symptoms, irritability
- lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
- dermatitis or psoriasis
There are natural alternatives that can help your immune system stay strong and combat infections. Here are some suggestions:
1. Vitamin C - it is important to get enough Supplement C daily - especially at the first signal of an infection, it is usually taken every 2 several hours which is effective in struggling with both bacterial and virus-like infections.
2. Zinc - gluconate lozenges can decrease the duration of a cold and nasal blockage.
3. Aloe Vera Drink - look for a whole leaf aloe sentira juice product for ultimate healing.
4. Echinacea Tincture - is great to consider at the first indication of a cold or flu infection. The tinctures are much more powerful than the capsule form and a dropperful can be added to a little juice and used every 4 hours. Will not take it longer than 5 days.
Other natural treatments include gargling with salt, saunas, chicken soups and of course, recovery with plenty of liquids like water or hot tea. You cannot find any question that antibiotics can be redemptions of their previous lives and are needed when your own immunity process are unable to handle the challenge or it becomes life threatening. In the event that there is any question, of course, see your doctor.