Apple Serial Lookup And Technical Support
Apple Serial Lookup or model name comes in handy when checking warranty coverage, device features, searching for specification, and other information about your Apple product, and more. Knowing the serial number and identifying your Apple gadget is also important when you think about selling it or want to know if your Apple device is compatible with the latest iOS or other software. Read this article if you want to know the serial number of your Mac.
There are two ways by using you can find the product name and a serial number of your Mac. The first way is "Use about This Mac" option and the second one is "Use system information." Here we are going to provide some of the steps that you can use to get the serial number, product number, name and other essential things.
Step to follow by using "About this Mac" option:
1. Click on the upper-left corner in your Apple menu.
2. Select about this mac from that section.
3. You can see an overview of your Mac, including the version of OS, name, serial name, and model name.
Step to follow by using "System Information" option:
1. Open application folder, and then select utility folder.
2. Choose the system information application from utility folder.
3. Select Hardware option, and you will be able to see serial number and model name on your Mac screen.