7 WAYS TO FIX BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10
Bluetooth connectivity to which some people refer to “Antique Technology” can be one of the most useful tools for our generation and maybe in the future. This one to one type connection which enables us to send data to other devices and temporarily eliminate the need of wires. One of the simplest ways of connection can cause headaches of a lifetime, and your windows computer sometimes doesn’t cooperate at all. Instead of trying random fixes for your problem that might leave you more confused than ever. Try these 4 ways that can help you resolve the problem
Remove And Add Bluetooth Devices
If you’re trying to connect your Bluetooth device and is not discoverable on your particular personal computer then you need to reestablish their connections. Sometimes the adapters need to freshen up to connect to a new device. Below is a list of steps that will guide you through the same.
1. Open the computer setting and access the control panel.
2. Click on ‘Hardware and Sound’ option and then ‘Bluetooth Devices’.
3. You’ll see the list of devices, Select the currently connected devices (Working or not working) and click ‘Remove’.
4. Now Click ‘Add’ and reset your device through reset button on your device itself.
5. Click ‘My device is ready to be found’ and click ‘Next’ to initiate the connection.
6. When your PC detects that device, follow up the wizard to complete the connection process and set up your device.
-If your Bluetooth device is still not found repeat the steps from 1-4 after rebooting your PC.
Update Bluetooth Driver
If the cab is running late, you tend to blame the driver. Similarly, you got to blame the Bluetooth driver for not doing its job properly! It is what makes your Bluetooth adapter and computer talk and communicates to receive commands and send feedback.Here are a few steps to update your driver. There are three ways to update your driver depending upon how manual are you willing to go for the change.
Through Windows Update
1. Open the settings of your computer and go to ’Security and Updates’.
2. Click on ‘Windows Update’ and check for updates.
3. If any, update your PC so that the drivers will be automatically updated by Microsoft.
Through Device Manager
1.Open Start and open ‘Device Manager’.
2. You’ll see a plethora of devices with a drop-down list of their drivers
3. Click on the arrow on the left of the device to expand the list of drivers.
4. Right, click on the specific driver you want to update and click ‘Update Driver’.
5. Opt for the ‘Search Automatically for the updated driver software’. Now, If there is a driver update online, windows will download it and update your drivers automatically.
1. Go online and manually find the respective driver and download the file.
1. Repeat the steps 1-4 in the previous method.
2. Opt for the ‘Browse my computer for driver software’. Now, Click ‘browse’ and find the file that you downloaded earlier.
4. Click Okay