Side Effect of Caffeine Anhydrous
Caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach irritation, nausea and vomiting, increased heart rate and respiration, and other side effects. Caffeine can make sleep disorders in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) worse. Larger doses might cause headache, anxiety, agitation, chest pain, and ringing in the ears.
* Report new side effects to us by sending email to [email protected] Our expert will review it and respond soon.
As Caffeine Anhydrous is widely known as safe, there is no limit on dosage of intake. However, we still recommend consumers to consult professionals before using large quantity of Caffeine Anhydrous for long period.
* ADI: Acceptable Daily Intake
* MTDI: maximum tolerable daily intake
* Data source: JECFA Database of WHO
Special Groups Precaution
Special groups refer to newborns, children, pregnant and any other applicable vulnerable groups.
Caffeine Anhydrous may have some affect on pregnant or breast-feeding women. We recommend consumers to consult professionals before using Caffeine Anhydrous in food of pregnant or breast-feeding women.
GRAS Affirmation: Yes
Generally recognized as safe(GRAS) is a FDA designation that a specific substance or ingredient is generally considered safe by experts, and so is exempted from the usual Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) food additive tolerance requirements. Caffeine Anhydrous is considered safe by FDA according to existing data and granted GRAS status.
Caffeine Anhydrous in News
No breaking news or public health crises reported about Caffeine Anhydrous reported up to now.
* Want to report news about this ingredient, please send email to [email protected] Your knowledge can help us to uncover more truthes about food ingredients to customers.
- See more at foodchem: http://www.foodchemadditives.com/side_effects_info/738