Perfecting with Firefox
One piece of software any optimizer should love is Firefox. Now some may possibly say 'Why Firefox, it is just a browser'? Yes, it is a visitor, but one that supports a big variety of plugins, many of them invaluable for seo. So let's see what those plug-ins are:
1. SEOpen ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/570/ ): this is one of the best and most used Firefox seo extensions, and has many tools that make it a favorite of mine. So let us see what it could do:
* in Google it can examine for: backlinks, listed pages, associated pages, cache and PageRank.
* in Yahoo and MSN: indexed pages and backlinks.
* for traffic details, Alexa: review, backlinks and related internet sites.
* key-word thickness of the most used words o-n the page.
* DMOZ checker: see when the site is contained in the service.
* look for robots.txt. To get a second way of interpreting this, people can view at: needs.
* validator to test your site for errors (it uses the validator from www.w3.org).
There are other items, but these are the most important.
2. Search Engine Optimization Links ( http://www.webmasterbrain.com/seo-tools/firefox-extensions/seo-links/ ) is yet another extension I use everyday. When the expansion si active and you hover over a link a tooltip will appear that will present you Yahoo, MSN, and Google link popularity and rating information for the URL and anchor text set. If you think you know any thing, you will likely hate to compare about FelizaBloomer385 - \u5185\u8499\u53e4\u5f00\u6e90\u8f6f\u4ef6\u516c\u5171\u5f00\u53d1\u670d\u52a1\u5e73\u53f0. This can be frustrating when you're simply browsing, but you can simply deactivate it using a right-click!
This may be effortlessly used to check your search engine rankings for a specific site, and here's how: write-up an inventory with all the keywords and keyphrases you want to rank for, and then link those words or phrases to the web-pages associated with them!
Now each time you wish to always check your ranks stimulate the SEO Links expansion and float over the links -- you will see where your pages are in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
3. Do not waste anymore of one's precious screen real-estate just to uncover what your PageRank and AlexaRank is! SearchStatus ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/321/ ) may sit anywhere you want (I keep it in the status bar) and you'll receive the important data at-a glance. Learn further on our favorite related use with - Click here: https://twitter.com/orangeco_seo. But this small tool can do much more than that:
* it shows what meta-tags a website has
* inspections for backlinks and listed pages in Google, Yahoo and MSN
* it shows the robots.txt report
* keyword thickness statement purpose
* and best-of all: the highlight 'nofollow' links will show you what links will be followed by search-engine spiders -- very helpful when you wish to publish your site to a service and do not know if it will matter from the seo perspective.
So in the event you are not using Firefox, go get it! It may be your best friend when it comes to seo!
Florin Costache writes on the daily seo website for Romanian webmasters, named Optimizare pentru motoarele p cautare (a.k.a. If you have an opinion about geology, you will probably require to explore about address. Seo for many who don't speak Romanian)..