At Cenikor we commit to the delivery of the highest quality program services to our residents. In order to help us accomplish this with our volunteers, we carefully screen each applicant to best match their experience and talents with the needs of our residents. Volunteers must be at least 21 years of age and commit to volunteering for their assigned time on a regular basis, unless volunteering for a specific event.
Volunteers are a vital part of the daily operations at Cenikor. Choosing to donate your time can make a big difference in the changing of lives of our residents. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Cenikor Foundation. Our volunteers are an invaluable part of our organization and we always have volunteer positions available. To apply online complete the online application below.
We are in need of groups to organize collection drives to benefit our residents. Our 'most needed' items include:
- Men's and women's clothing including; casual and dress shirts, ties, belts, dresses, skirts, casual and dress shoes, socks and underwear.
- Teen items, including clothing, shoes, beauty products, watches, electronics, sports equipment
- Grooming and Hygiene Supplies including; bath towels, wash clothes, deodorant, hair gel, make-up, mouthwash(alcohol-free), toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, razors, etc.
- Gift cards, including Target and Walmart
- Household items and cleaning supplies including; toilet paper, laundry detergent, bleach, paper towels, pillows and pillow cases
- Office Supplies including; copy paper, black ink pens, dry-erase markers, high lighters, scotch tape, staplers, post-it notes and address labels
- Tickets to sporting events, local attractions and performances
Companies, organizations and other groups can host special events for our residents providing a meal or sponsoring an activity. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
For more information about collection drives or special events, please contact Eric Goins, Director of Marketing and Communications.