Tips and Tricks for the Electronic Cigarette
You will find some tips and quick facts on the E-Cigarette and the use of E-Liquid. Please also check the FAQ and the products page for more information electronic cigarette juice.
1. Check a general FAQ for quick solutions to common problems with the E-Cigarette. Instead of spending a lot of time trying to fix a problem, there may be a common solution that will save you time and from possibly breaking your e-cig.
2. If you have not used your E-Cig for a period of 5-10 minutes, puffing once or twice before inhaling will prep the device, so as to allow more vapor to be released, similar to lighting a cigar.
1. It is best to use the blank cartridges that come with the E-Liquid (or purchase extras) electronic cigarette juice. It is not recommended to use pre filled cartridges.
2. Do not exceed two drops on the cartridge at one time. It can lead to pooling of liquid and it won't properly vaporize.
3. There are approximately 25 drops per ml of fluid, allowing 8-10 cartridges per ml and 40-60 puffs per cartridge. There are approximately 15 puffs per traditional tobacco cigarettes.