The installation requirements of a cable tray system
A cable tray system can not work well if people don’t know how to set up them, which has great impacts on the feedback and reputation of a company. Therefore, as a cable tray manufacture china, we think it is necessary to tell the consumers the installation requirements. Here comes the tips.
1. When the cable tray is moved from the outside into the building, the outward slope should not less than 1/100 to avoid surface abrasion.
2. The distance between the cable tray and electrical equipment is not less than 0.5 meters.
3. The supporting points, such as columns, frame spacing, installation, model specifications, elevation may be contained in the list of instructions on the plan, which can also be marked with different profiles. You should put more emphasis on the detail specifications when you want to buy best cable tray china.
4. In general, a large number of cable trays can lead vertical curved adapter plate and vertical lead shelves. And only a small amount of this products could use lead pipe, indicating the cited way directly.
5. Cables that put in the trunking may not bundled, which should be installed in a straight way and try not to cross. What you should pay attention to is that cables in vertical ducts should be fixed on the cable bracket with an interval of 1.5 meters.
6. When the cable tray is in the horizontal level, which should control the spacing in 1.5 to 3 meters, but the vertical laying should be confined in 2 meters.
Having known these requiremnts, I believe it will be much easier for you to use a cable tray system and to know the specific information about it. In fact, as a perforated galvanized cable tray wholesale for several years, we have witnessed the most difficult things that consumers meet with in the process of installing. In order to get the products play well, why not try to know them all.