Online Dating Top Do's and Don'ts
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moses Brown, Founder and CEO of OnlineBootyCall.com (OBC), the fastest growing casual dating website, announced his best tips for singles dating online. As an active member of Online Booty Call and numerous dating services, Brown knows a great deal about the Do's and Don'ts of online dating. This experience has made him an authority on dating, and his advice will improve your chances of meeting singles online.
"Don't promise marriage just to get a date," warns Brown, adding, "women love passion, but they don't want you quoting romance novels in your first conversation. A simple compliment will suffice for starters."
OBC embraces this casual mentality, epitomized by the contemporary urban lifestyle of 18-24 year olds who are just getting their feet wet in the world of 'online' dating. It's a lighthearted approach that separates Online Booty Call from matchmaking sites. By keeping it casual, OBC facilitates dating between people interested in making an initial connection without the pressure of planning for eternity.
Here are Moses Brown's Top 10 Do's and Don'ts of online dating:
10. DO keep it simple and casual on the first date.
9. DON'T act too interested; it makes you look desperate and gives away the upper hand.
8. DO compliment her on her appearance. Subtle flattery with a humorous twist will ease you into her good graces.
7. DON'T hesitate to ask her out. Chances are if you're not asking her out, someone else is, so be aggressive and initiate the conversation.
6. DO act confident. Walk into the room like you own the place; confidence is a turn-on. If she's feeling your vibes she'll take the cues.
5. DON'T be cocky. Cockiness is corny and makes you look like a jerk.
4. DO offer to pay for the date, guys. Chivalry is not dead. Plus, offering to pay for the date conveys financial stability and good manners.
3. DO use protection. Always come properly equipped if you're making a move for the bedroom, or even if you're not. Who knows, you could get lucky!
2. DON'T look for dates that are out of your league. If you're 50, overweight, and make 25K a year, chances are you won't land a 23 year-old supermodel. Be realistic, if it seems like it's too good to be true then it probably is.
1. DO play the game. Too many people write in their profiles that they're not into playing games. The reality is everyone does it, especially online, so stay sharp player.
Online dating is a great way to meet new people and have some fun. It takes common sense and effort to make it work, but with Moses Brown's advice, you'll be on your way to meeting exciting singles online.
About Online Booty Call
OnlineBootyCall.com is an online dating community for singles who enjoy being single. The site's lighthearted approach to dating allows its members to combine all the benefits of dating with the excitement of maintaining the single life. With millions of registered members throughout the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, OBC makes millions of personal connections every week. OBC is an interactive and fun dating site where "you don't have to promise marriage just to get a date!" To find out more about OBC visit: www.OnlineBootyCall.com.